What does our warranty mean?
The warranty on all devices is for a full 12 (twelve) months. All warranty repairs undertaken by ReWare are covered under warranty and as such no costs will be incurred by the customer for any in warranty repairs completed.
When is the Warranty activated?
The warranty is activated on the day the customer purchases the ReWare certified refurbished smartphone, so you are covered from the word go!
Where can I find more details on the warranty?
For any warranty queries, the customer can contact us at 086 101 7467, and one of our agent’s will be able to assist
How is the warranty voided?
The warranty will be voided if the device is damaged. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Physical damage and/or misuse or abuse, liquid damage, repairs and/or product modifications and alterations, executed by unauthorized third parties.
- Modifying the exterior of the device by gluing, pasting or sticking ‘decorative’ images on the device can void the warranty if they impact the interior mechanics of the device.
- The downloading of illegal software, alteration of the IMEI number on the device, whether it has been deleted, removed or made illegible, or if the internal data of the device doesn’t comply with the proof of purchase.
- Failing to properly follow the installation process and instructions for use, or the use of products or accessories that aren’t compatible with the device – such as generic accessories and other contaminated auxiliary devices.
- Any blacklisted devices will not be accepted.